Non-Profit Digital Identity
- 1-Hour Social Media Strategy Session: A quick ‘n cozy chat with our creative team to get to know you, your organization, and your vision a little bit better. We’ll ask you some questions about the social media campaigns or practices you currently use to make sure you’re on par with current best practices, as well as make some recommendations on how you can widen your reach, engage new communities and attract new donors.
- Brand Guidelines Document: A style guide to rule them all! We’ll package up details like how/when to use your logo, your favorite fonts and color scheme so you can make sure your brand is consistent no matter whose hands it is in.
- Logo / Identity Refresh: Changing your logo is a big move – and sometimes, unnecessary. Maybe all your mark needs is a little shot in the arm to keep it modern and up to date. As your business grows and evolves, there’s no reason your logo can’t, too…
- Updated Social Media Banners: Consistency is key. Let’s make sure that your Facebook and Twitter banners are sized correctly, profile images are consistent and all that fun stuff. A little attention to detail can go a long way in gaining donors’ confidence.
- Email Signature: It’s all in the details. An email signature is a subtle way to show someone you are corresponding with that you take your business seriously. Using the already-identified fonts from the style guide & fresh new logo treatment, your emails are gonna look good.
Once you fill out your contact info below, hit the “Continue to Payment” button to make this transaction official! Once you submit your payment, a member of our creative team will be in touch to set up a meeting and get your Digital Identity Refresh in motion. Boom.